Handling of Personal Information
At FELICE Inc., we treat all our customer’s personal inform ation with utmost care.
In addition, we will only use provision of information and service for our company’s smooth operation. We strictly manage information based on the Personal Information Protection Law.
Acquiring Personal Information
To provide optimal services and products to our customers, we obtain customer’s information such as Name, Address, Phone Number, Age, Gender, and Email Address.
We acquire customer’s personal information in these cases:
- 1. If customers would like our products and services.
- 2. If customers would like catalogues and materials.
In the occasion of unwillingness to provide information, it will be our customer’s prerogative.
However, if personal information is not provided, please note that we may not render services or products.
Purpose of Using Personal Information
We use customer’s personal information for the following purposes:
(If it is used for any reason other than specified, we must obtain customer’s consent in advance)
- 1. To provide products and services.
- 2. To propose or introduce products and services.
- 3. To provide necessary confirmation and guidance for smooth services and products.
- 4. For information on campaigns and special events.
- 5. To conduct various questionnaire surveys.
- 6. To create statistical data.
- 7. For the purpose and reasonable relevance within limits used for necessary business operation.
Restrictions and Disclosure to Third Party
Our company will not provide or disclose obtained personal information to third parties, except in the following cases:
- 1. When law requires provision or disclosure.
- 2. When we provide or disclose to a business subcontractor or business partner within the legitimate use limit.
Personal Information is kept accurately and up-to-date, under Personal Information Protection Law, and under strict management based on related laws. In addition, when providing personal information to a business subcontractor or business partner, confidentiality agreement is concluded under strict management; other than specified, personal information will not be used.
Request for Disclosure / Correction / Suspension of Use of Information
If there is a request of disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of personal information, we will respond promptly after confirming your intention. However, please note that we may not be able to respond to customer’s request, if the said request does not meet law requirements, or if a considerable period of time has elapsed since last use.
Information Protection Initiative
Our company is committed to continually review, correct, and improve our efforts to protect your personal information.